- Product Details
- Trim the wick to approximately 5mm for the first burn and after each burn. This will help to eliminate smoking and help the candle to burn longer and evenly. If the wick is not trimmed it will form black ‘mushroom’ (black mound at the top of the wick) resulting in it burning hotter and quicker.
- Burn your candle for at least 2 hours for the first time to imprint the candle memory.
- Store your candle in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat sources as this may cause candle to lose scent and discolour.
- Never leave your candle burning longer than 3 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when the wax reaches approximately 1-1.5cm from the bottom.
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, away from anything flammable.
- Never move your candle while lit.
- Size Guide
Inspired by the smell and colours of the Icelandic landscape, the pentagon shaped candle mimics the contours of the majestic rugged Nordic glaciers in a simplistic yet abstract form.
Hand made from carnauba wax which is a type of vegan wax obtained from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
The candle is designed to bring the perfect mood and scent to your home, either as a decorative accessory or to be lit as candle. If you decide to light the candle, please follow our care instructions.
Available in 2 Nordic colours and scents:
Fjara (Black) - Cedarwood, Sandalwood & Geranium
Sandur (Grey) - Forest, pepper & Vetiver
Burning Time: Approximately 8-10 hours
Each piece is hand made with precision and care.
Due to the nature of the hand making process, in some cases, there may be slight imperfections and variations to the size and colour. We believe this is the beauty and uniqueness behind each bespoke handmade piece and should not be seen as faulty.
Please note that colours May vary slightly from the photos
Each candle is hand-poured with as much care possible. To ensure you receive the most out of your burn time, please carefully careful the information below: